BBMRI-ERIC, the European Research Infrastructure for biobanking and biomolecular resources, headquartered in Graz (ZWT building), is looking for a Finance Officer (f/m/d)
What makes the job special?
Key responsibilities and requirements:
- With your profound financial knowledge you process independently invoices, administrative tasks related to finance and project management and keep accurate records of daily transactions
- Monitoring and reconciling bank accounts, Credit Card statements, monthly AirPlus reports (flight tickets), cash book, VAT exemptions is part of your day-to-day responsibilities
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets, status reports and forecasts, monthly payroll and the financial management of EU-funded projects are elements of your everyday endeavours
- Your profound support in the assessment of resource planning is considered an additional advantage
- With your hands on mentality the annual financial audit process is carried out more than smoothly
- Developing and implementing financial procedures and control systems rounds out the portfolio of this vacancy and is one of your key drivers
Application deadline: 3 October 2022.
To find out more, read the vacancy here.